OFCA provides services and solutions to a wide range of government agencies and organizations. OFCA is a proven regional provider of Professional & Allied Healthcare and Administrative Management services. Our core business is the operation of long term service contracts, using innovation and continuous performance improvement to enhance the delivery of benefits through sustainable solutions.
- U.S. Air Force Keesler AFB, 81st MDG (KAFB)
- U.S. Air Force MacDill AFB, FL (MAFB)
- U.S. Air Force Andrews AFB, MD (AAFB)
- U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM)
- U.S. Army Environmental Policy Institute (AEPI)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, in Mobile AL, Charleston SC, and Wilmington NC Districts (USACE)
- U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP)
- U.S. Department of Justice - US Attorney Office (USAO)
- U.S. Department of Labor in Atlanta, GA (DOL/FLC)
- U.S. Department of Treasury (IRS)
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- U.S. Navy Clinic in Millington, TN
- U.S. Navy Hospital in Pensacola, FL
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in Beckley, West VA
- Naval Support Activity Mid-south in Millington, TN
- Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Veterans Administration in Gulfport, MS
- Aston Mills & Trimworks
- ATN Enterprises (DBA/Domino’s Pizza)
- Dr. Jeffery White
- Fantastic Tufters, Inc.
- Graphic Tufting, Inc.
- Mattel Carpets and Rugs, Inc.
- Malcom Grow Medical Center
- Professional Testing Laboratories
- Southern Wholesalers
- Whitek Medical Solutions
- Re-Cycle Max, Inc.
- Green Vulture, Inc.
Click on an image below to link to the client's site.