Contract Number: N00178-16-D-8925
Contract Period of Performance: 06/30/2016 - 04/04/2019
Contract Description: Seaport-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas. The following functional areas are supported by this contract:
|2||Engineering System Engineering and Process Engineering Support|
|6||Software Engineering - Development Programming - Network Support|
|7||Reliability Maintainability and Availability RM&A Support|
|12||Information System (IS) - Development Information Assurance (IA) and Information Technology (IT) Support|
|21||Functional and Administrative Support|
For more information on Seaport-e please visit: www.seaport.navy.mil
Oliver F. Cobb & Associates, LLC (OFCA) is a small business prime that provides program/project management, information assurance (IA) and security services, systems engineering (SE), and operations support to the Military Health System (MHS), including the Military Departments, the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Oliver F Cobb & Associates LLC
2708 Airport Road, Suite 5
Dalton, GA 30721
Capabilities: Functional Areas 2, 6, 7, 12, 18, 20, 21
Oliver F. Cobb & Associates, LLC (OFCA) has brought together a team of highly qualified companies with extensive experience supporting services that are identical or substantially similar to the 22 functional areas. Team OFCA is made up of the following companies (Click project to expand):
1. Oliver F. Cobb & Associates, LLC – Program Support, Administrative Support, Information Technology, Training Support, Functional Administrative Support
- Oliver F. Cobb & Associates, LLC (OFCA), provided the Department of Defense, Naval Hospital Pensacola (NHP), with Administrative and Management processes in nine (9) outlying medical clinics consisting of clerical and administrative operations support throughout the Medical Treatment Facility (MTF). Administrative Staff Support functions includes WAWF billing specialists, utilization/insurance specialists, admissions, patient appointment clerks, medical records technicians, and medical transcriptionist. OFCA’s staff performed Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) financial processes, audits and contract closeouts, worked directly with military personnel, patients and volunteer staff to provide a patient friendly front desk operation facility wide. This project was supported by Twenty-Nine (29) FTE’s.
- Under direction of licensed Pharmacist, staff dispenses prescription medication to inmates at FCI Phoenix, AZ. Staff also maintains pharmacy inventory; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs. Staff complies with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA) and protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols. OFCA Pharmacy Technician provides records management by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions. This area also includes support of personal property management functions, analytical and organizational assessment support functions, organizational development efforts and organizational process improvement efforts.
- OFCA supported procurement assistance and financial management mission requirements of the Procurement Grants Office (PGO). OFCA’s trainer established and published quarterly and annual schedules of courses to address CDC’s training requirements. Daily tasks included organizational development and process improvement, training activities, information dissemination, as well as the development and facilitation of training of CDC staff worldwide. Courses were planned, developed, implemented, and conducted in accordance with industry standards for software application training and other nationally accepted curriculum development methodology. Staff verified technical information conformed to relevant internal / external documentation and files specifications.
2. Exceed Corporation – Functional and Administrative Support; System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support; Configuration Management (CM) Support; Quality Assurance (QA) Support; Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support; Training Support; Program Support; System Safety Engineering Support; Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support; Inactivation and Disposal Support; Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- EXCEED designed, implemented, and operated a consolidated Single Point of Contact (SPOC) Help Desk supporting approximately 6,500 users in over 200 locations across the U.S. and its territories. This implementation was based upon current industry best practices including: a single toll-free contact telephone number supported by an Integrated Voice Response and Automated Call Distribution system; an offsite Call Center located in an EXCEED facility; and fulltime deskside staff deployed in government locations, and ITIL best practices. This program was staffed by 38 technical and management personnel. Services are closely integrated with the Operations and Management functions within the Department, and EXCEED contract management participates in overall operations and management of the IT infrastructure.
- EXCEED staffed a stable mainframe computing environment for the execution of applications that supports the various agencies within the County. We provided 24x7 operations and maintenance support to the County’s Data Center IBM 2096-R07 mainframe, with attached zAAP (application assist processor), which runs z/OS and Unix operating systems in a sysplex configuration. In addition, we provided hardware and software support within the Data Center environment.
- Under this contract, EXCEED supports four offices for the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC). EXCEED responds to and provides support for Call Orders to provide Administrative and Clerical Support Services. As the Prime on this Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), we provide a team of highly qualified experts performing the following tasks: General Management and Administrative support services, Financial Management, Technical Publications Support, Reproduction Center services, and Executive Administrative Support services. Relevant Seaport-e Functional Areas: Functional and Administrative Support.
3. Tuba Group – Financial Management, Program Management, Information Technology, Systems Engineering Support, Logistics Support
- Tuba Group provides AWACS support that directly impacts the efficiency of aircraft operations, flight safety and mission performance capability. At AWACS our personnel support aircraft maintenance, repair, modification, and overhaul activities; management support, research, documentation and analysis for the Engineering Requirements Review Process (ERRP) and Development Packet (DevPac) process; technical writing, editing, and verification of Technical Orders (TOs) and work specifications; and other related engineering, technical and logistics support activities for the E-3 AWACS Division.
- Our team consists of 18 clerical personnel providing support services for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Beckley Finance Center (BFC), performing a full range of operations provided by the IRS. Some of our functions include: help desk service and providing information to callers; preparing documents and schedules for cash deposits; receipt, storage and retrieval of various accounting documents (e.g., obligation and payment documents); control and return of incomplete invoices; and incoming and outgoing mail flow.
4. Orion System Integrators – Systems Design Documentation and Technical Data Support; Software; Configuration Management Support; Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support; Program Support
- As a subcontractor to Deloitte/Bearing Point (BP), Orion performed the following: Developed web-enabled CONOPS for “to be” processes from worldwide SAP R/3 ERP system implementation Supported NDMS Business FM in development & maintenance of key DoD-mandated financial doc, including Spend Plans, Program Office Estimates, & Economic Analysis Provided PM support in areas of document management systems, project dashboard (performance metrics), CM policies/procedures, risk management strategy, issues management process & tool management, & comprehensive deployment plans for training, workforce transition, & change management Developed NAVAIR’s Sales & Operations Plan policy and process as well as coordinated, performed, documented, & analyzed benchmarking studies to identify improvement opportunities & realistic performance measures.
- As a subcontractor to Deloitte/Bearing Point (BP), Orion performed the following: Provided ongoing financial and program support, strategic management consulting, & program execution to SCI Networks, VIXS, TIDS, JNMS, NOC, ISNC BLII, DMS, Tactical Messaging, & other InfoSec efforts; Supported critical business issues, including Strategic Organizational Planning, BPR, design, & improvement; Provided system integration support to PM & financial management functions; Provided Technical Documentation and Configuration Management support.
5. System Edge - Configuration Management Support, Program Support, Functional and Administrative Support
- System Edge, as a part of IBM team, is currently providing Professional and Technical Support services at the TSA in support of this $2.4B OASIS Contract. Our team comprised of 23 personnel and was deployed at multiple TSA locations in Metro Washington, DC area. Our team provided Program Management, Project Management, Business Administration, Project Planning, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Budgeting, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance, Configuration Management, Records Management, HR Management, Process Improvement, IT Programming, System Engineering, System Testing and Database Administration Technical Services on this contract.
- System Edge provided 29 Administrative Support personnel to the HHS-PSC on the Cooperative Administrative Support Unit (CASU) IDIQ contract on which SERCO is the prime. System Edge’s Administrative Clerks, Logistics Clerks, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants and Secretaries were deployed at 43 different client sites all over the U.S., while supporting more than 9 Task Orders for HHS as well as other agencies like U.S. Army Natick Research, Development, and Engineering Center and the U.S. Navy OPNAV N1 (Navy N1) DCNO Manpower, Personnel Education and Training Division, that also use this vehicle. System Edge provided Administrative, Clerical, Operations Support in the areas of billing, logistics support, document editing and proofreading, word processing, desktop publishing, record keeping, office support services, and secretarial services. Our administrative support personnel provided secretarial support, answering telephones, greeting visitors, documentation of manuals, issue logs, meeting logs, status update memos, meetings coordination, configuration management and version control, logistics and inventory management, reports generation and filing, help desk, and customer support to HHS and other client agencies on this contract. We successfully met the sudden surge in demand and often deployed personnel at client sites on an emergency basis within 48 hours of client request.
- System Edge staffed and rapidly deployed 53 administrative, and clerical support staff to 29 DoS offices nationwide, including locations in Texas, Washington, Florida, South Carolina, Virginia, and the Washington, DC, while supporting over 24 Task Orders from 13 different DoS Bureaus. Our administrative support personnel provided secretarial and administrative support including answering telephones, handling and filing documents, greeting visitors, coordinating and setting up meetings, organizing travel schedules, managing the logistics of conferences, events, and travel, organizing the logistics of escorting services for foreign dignitaries, providing office management services, accounting clerical support, documentation of manuals, issue logs, meeting logs, and status update memos. We successfully met the sudden surge in demand and often deployed personnel at client sites on an emergency basis within 48 hours of client request.
OFCA and its Teammates proudly support the Seaport-e contract in all of the Geographical Zones shown below.
OFCA has adopted a proven process to monitor, manage, and maximize quality. In order to ensure quality services and compliance, Team OFCA will use an established set of ISO (9001) standards and processes whereas all team members have agreed to conform. OFCA’s principles of these two important elements are established first in the subcontracting agreements, and, finally, in the QC Plan. Our standard Task Order management processes and risk mitigation strategies will be a continued use to measure Team OFCA’s subcontractor’s quality and contract performance.
In addition, OFCA will review all team members on a semi-annual basis to determine the team’s performance capabilities and invite recommendations to improve current in-place organizational structure and management processes. This process will be supported by our in-place Service Level Agreement (SLA). Our quality management process includes the control and surveillance methodologies to insure quality performance and compliance with contract requirements. Below we identify these principal quality management activities and some key elements that underline our quality management approach.
Principal Quality Management Activities:
- Quality Management Planning – identifying which quality standards are relevant to the project and determining how they will be satisfied. Key outputs of the quality planning process include a Quality Management Plan and Quality Metrics (usually a section in OFCA project management plans)
- Perform Quality Assurance – applying the planned quality activities to ensure each project is following the processes needed to achieve success.
- Perform Quality Control – monitoring project results to determine whether they comply with the established quality standards, and identifying ways to correct unsatisfactory performance.
ISO certifications (9001)
Team OFCA embeds Quality Assurance from inception and throughout every phase of our projects. Primary methods of assuring the quality of services are appropriate advance planning, assignment of sufficient qualified staff resources, provision of appropriate tools, and establishment of rigorous program and project management techniques. Further, our collaborative method of developing detailed work plans for specific tasks will help assure the quality of support provided on each project task we conduct in support of Seaport-e, throughout all seven zones. In short, at OFCA quality is not an “add on”— it is an expected state integrated into every project.
OFCA’s methods for integrating quality assurance during the execution of tasks are also part of our comprehensive approach. For that purpose, we have assembled a Quality Assurance Review Team (the Review Team) made up of several of our most experienced professionals from throughout Team OFCA. This approach ensures that all required functional and technical knowledge is represented for the task orders, while simultaneously holding down costs. Any OFCA team member can “tap” the expertise of our Review Team members throughout the duration of all contracts, most importantly Seaport-e.
OFCA’s Review Team (RT) also serves as a quality control check for key deliverables and ensures an integrated approach to the recommendations. Team OFCA’s quality management approach is designed to prevent, reduce, or eliminate problems that might compromise ability to perform on time, within budget, or according to the task order requirements. Our approach includes:
- Establishing and monitoring metrics for project objectives
- Developing a contract specific Quality Management Program Plan for the contract Add content here [yt_list_style_item] Establishing quality management processes that include monitoring and performance assessments [/yt_list_style_item]
- Coordinating with other contractors regarding quality management while Conducting Periodic Quality Management Reviews. Add content here
- Collaborating with government stakeholders to establish quality objectives by deciding scope and frequency of quality assessments and reporting policies
- Quality Assurance promotes the delivery of reliable, complete, and accurate work products by minimizing the transmission of errors through Quality Planning, Quality Control, and Quality Improvement processes. Team OFCA's approach to providing Quality Assurance establishes quality controls during the entire lifecycle of a task.
|Company||Name||Address||City State Zip||Phone|
The most recent copy of each Task Order awarded to OFCA under Seaport-e is provided below:
Task Order - TBA